GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, INC. (we, our and us) operates the website www.globalprofessionalsvs.com.
www.globalprofessionalsvs.com is based in United States and provides online services.
User Data is stored only for the purpose of fraud detection where necessary and kept to a minimum where possible. The Provider offers the client of the possibility to obscure IP-Addresses from reports and exports as an optional feature.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU CONTACT US:
We collect and use information from individuals who contact us in accordance with this section.
When you send an email to the email address displayed on our website we collect your email address and any other information you provide in that email.
When you contact us using our contact form, we collect name, email address, and IP address. We also collect any other information you provide to us when you complete the contact form including any optional information, such as phone number or company name.
If you do not provide the mandatory information required by our contact form, you will not be able to submit the contact form and we will not receive your enquiry.
If you contact us by post, we will collect any information you provide to us in any postal communications you send us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH OUR WEBSITE:
We collect and use information from individuals who interact with particular features of our website in accordance with this section.
When you sign up for our e-newsletter on our website or opt to receive news, offers from us by entering the name and email address and clicking subscribe or ticking a box at checkout indicating that you would like to receive your e-newsletter, we collect name and email address.
Registering on our website:
When you register an account on our website, we collect the following information: name, email address, IP address, mailing address, phone number and any other information you provide to us when you complete the registration form, including any optional information, such as phone number or company name.
INFORMATION COLLECTED WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE:
When you use services on our website, we collect your name, email address, billing address, address, and any other mandatory information you collect from customers at checkout.
If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to purchase services from us on our website or enter into a contract with us.
We also collect optional information from you, such as your phone number and any additional optional information at checkout. We also ask you if you would like to receive marketing communications from us. For further information, see ‘Marketing communications’ in this section below.
Processing your payment:
After you place an order on our website you will need to make payment for the services you have ordered. In order to process your payment we use a third party payment processor, your payment will be processed by the third party payment processor you choose to process your payment.
At checkout you will have the option of receiving marketing communications from us.
We collect information about the devices on which you access our services. This depends on the permissions that you’ve given to us. If you use different devices, we may associate the information taken from all of them in order to give you consistent service regardless of which device you use. The following are a few examples of device info that we collect.
- Operating system, device settings, file names/types, hardware version, signal strength and battery strength.
- Geographic locations via Wi-Fi, GPS or Bluetooth.
- ISP, language, mobile number, IP address, browser type.
- Your IP Address.
- Cookies (please refer to the “Cookies” section below).
- The date and time when you accessed the website.
- The details of the requested webpage and/or download.
- Whether your request was successful or not.
INFORMATION COLLECTED OR OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES:
This section sets out how we obtain or collect information about you from third parties.
Information received from third parties:
Generally, we do receive information about you from third parties. The third parties from which we receive information about you will generally include Apple and Google.
It is also possible that third parties with whom we have had no prior contact may provide us with information about you.
Information we obtain from third parties will generally be your name and contact details, but will include any additional information about you which they provide to us.
WHERE WE RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN ERROR:
If we receive information about you from a third party in error and/or we do not have a legal basis for processing that information, we will delete your information.
DISCLOSURE AND ADDITIONAL USES OF YOUR INFORMATION:
This section sets out the circumstances in which we will disclose information about you to third parties and any additional purposes for which we use your information.
Disclosure of your information to service providers:
We use third parties to provide us with services which are necessary to run our business or to assist us with running our business.
Your information will be shared with the service providers where necessary to provide you with the service you have requested, whether that is accessing our website, or ordering services from us.
Disclosure of Your Information to Other Third Parties:
We disclose your information to other third parties in specific circumstances, as set out below.
Providing information to third parties such as Google Inc.:
Google collects information through our use of Google Analytics on our website. Google uses this information, including IP addresses and information from cookies, for a number of purposes, such as improving its Google Analytics service. Information is shared with Google on an aggregated and anonymised basis.
TRANSFER AND STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Sharing your information with third parties, which are either related to or associated with the running of our business, where it is necessary for us to do so. These third parties include our accountants, advisors, affiliates, business partners, independent contractors. Further information on each of these third parties is set out below.
- Business partners
- Independent contractors
DISCLOSURE AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGAL REASONS:
If we suspect that criminal or potential criminal conduct has been occurred, we will in certain circumstances need to contact an appropriate authority, such as the police. This could be the case, for instance, if we suspect that we fraud or a cybercrime has been committed or if we receive threats or malicious communications towards us or third parties.
We may need to use your information if we are involved in a dispute with you or a third party for example, either to resolve the dispute or as part of any mediation, arbitration or court resolution or similar process.
We will use and process your information in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION:
This section sets out how long we retain your information. We have set out specific retention periods where possible. Where that has not been possible, we have set out the criteria we use to determine the retention period.
Server log information: we retain information on our server logs for one year.
When you place an order for services, we retain that information for five year following the end of the financial year in which you place your order, in accordance with our legal obligation to keep records for tax purposes.
CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING RETENTION PERIODS:
In any other circumstances, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
- The purpose and use of your information both now and in the future such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future;
- Whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information;
- Whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your information;
- How valuable your information is;
- any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained;
- the levels of risk, cost and liability involved with us continuing to hold the information;
- how hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate; and
- Any relevant surrounding circumstances.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION:
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your information and to protect it against unauthorized or unlawful use and accidental loss or destruction, including:
- Only sharing and providing access to your information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymised basis wherever possible;
- Using secure servers to store your information;
- verifying the identity of any individual who requests access to information prior to granting them access to information;
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO US BY EMAIL:
Transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure, and if you submit any information to us over the internet, you do so entirely at your own risk.
We cannot be responsible for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your decision to transmit information to us by such means.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION:
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise by sending an email to email@example.com:
- To request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information;
- To request the correction or deletion of your information;
- To request that we restrict our use of your information;
- To receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. a CSV file) and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller;
- To object to the processing of your information for certain purposes; and
- To withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling which produces legal affects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY WHERE YOU REQUEST ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION:
Where you request access to your information, we are required by law to use all reasonable measures to verify your identity before doing so.
These measures are designed to protect your information and to reduce the risk of identity fraud, identity theft or general unauthorized access to your information.
HOW WE VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY:
Where we possess appropriate information about you on file, we will attempt to verify your identity using that information.
If it is not possible to identity you from such information, or if we have insufficient information about you, we may require original or certified copies of certain documentation in order to be able to verify your identity before we are able to provide you with access to your information.
We will be able to confirm the precise information we require to verify your identity in your specific circumstances if and when you make such a request.
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR CERTAIN PURPOSES:
You have the following rights in relation to your information, which you may exercise in the same way as you may exercise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- To object to us using or processing your information where we use or process it in order to carry out a task in the public interest or for our legitimate interests, including ‘profiling’ based on any of these purposes; and
- To object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes.
You may also exercise your right to object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes by:
- Clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of any marketing email we send to you and following the instructions which appear in your browser following your clicking on that link;
- Sending an email to email@example.com, asking that we stop sending you marketing communications.
We will provide you with the information about the change in question and the purpose and any other relevant information before we use your information for that new purpose.
Wherever required, we will obtain your prior consent before using your information for a purpose that is different from the purposes for which we originally collected it.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: