Form Your Business Today
Stay compliant in all 50 states
Incorporation, LLC Filings & Corporate Compliance Across The USA
We’ll take care of filling your business without you ever having to leave the house. Let us handle the mayhem so you don’t have to.
Are you looking for the state with the lowest tax rate, or most favorable state formation fees? That is what we do best.
Let’s talk about your needs and how we can solve them today.
Business Formation Services
| Simple. Affordable. Efficient.
Forming a new entity can seem like a daunting task. That’s why clients let Global Professional Business Services form their business in all 50 states. Let us focus on all your business formation needs while you focus on keeping your doors open. To help you take advantage of your legal rights, make sure you file the right type of business. Get off in the right direction by working with a team that understands how to put your interest first.
Now that you know what type of entity you wish to file, let’s talk about the next steps. We’ll help you work through deciding on where to file your company, and which tax jurisdiction works best for your needs. Here are some of the business filing services we can help you with today:
- Name Availability Check
- 24-hour Document Preparation
- Draft and File Articles of Incorporation /
- Articles of Organization
- Corporate Compliance Monitoring
- Registered Agent Service in All 50 States
- Federal Tax ID Number Obtainment (EIN)
- Custom Corporate Bylaws / Operating
- Agreement and Minutes
- Customized Corporate Kit Binder and Seal Print Delivery and Electronic Storage of
- Company Documents
- “Fictitious Business Name”/ “Doing Business As” Form Preparation and Filing
- Business License Compliance Package
- Sales and Payroll Tax Registrations
Business Filings & Compliance
| Avoid devastating circumstances and penalties by
| staying compliant.
Every incorporated business or LLC wants to stay in good standing with the office of the Secretary of State. When it comes to staying compliant, proper recordings, documents and reports must always remain up to date. Whether your business requires initial filings, or is recording changes to your organization, Global Professional Business Services is here to help. Our team is here to help you with compliance and business filing issues in all 50 states across America. Don’t get caught behind the 8 ball with out-of-date corporate filings. Let’s talk about how you can save money, and streamline your success. From C Corporations, S Corporations to LLCs and beyond. We’re here to help.
- Business Name Reservations
- Initial Report (State of Information)
- Annual Report (State of Information)
- DBA (Fictitious Business Name Filing)
- Registered Agent Representation (All 50 States)
- Annual Meeting Minutes (Shareholders & Directors)
- Foreign Qualification (Statement of Designation no RA)
- Foreign Qualification (Statement of Designation with RA)
- Conversion Certificate of Good Standing
- Federal Tax ID Number (EIN)
- Obtainment (Form SS-4 Online)
- Federal Tax ID Number (EIN)
- Obtainment (Form SS-4 Paper Filing)
- IRS Form Change Letter Request
- S Corporation Election Application (IRS Form 2553)
- Custom Corporation/LLC Kit with Embosser
- Custom Corporation/LLC Seal (Embosser Only)
- Custom Operating Agreements
- Stock/LLC Member Certificates (Set of 25)
Business Licenses, Permits, Sales Tax & Payroll Tax Registration
| DBA’s Corporations and LLCs in all 50 states.
Getting your business off the ground doesn’t have to be a headache. When it comes to properly applying for your business licenses, permits, and paying taxes, you want to be precise. Global Professional Business Services is here to help you stay ahead of the curve. Every state is different, and keeping up with the ever-changing rules can be exhausting. That’s why you want to work with us. We’ll help guide you through the complicated process to make things easier than ever for you. If you have questions on which licenses and permits apply to you, talk with someone from our team today.
- Basic Business License
- Specialty Business License
- State Withholding Registration
- Sales Tax Registration
- (Reseller’s Permit)
- State Unemployment Insurance
- Registration (SUI)
- Business License Research Package
- Business License Verification/Copies
- Business License Assessment
- Business License Renewals
Trademark Search & Filing Services
| Reliable and accurate.
A comprehensive trademark search isn’t always the easiest to perform. You may already know what word, phrase, or logo you want to trademark, but how do you go about it? We will make quick work of your federal trademark application to ensure your rights are protected. Secure your intellectual property to guarantee the integrity of your business. We’ll perform a thorough trademark search across the federal database to guarantee you are protected from trademark infringement. If you aren’t sure how to go about protecting your intellectual property, let the professionals handle it. We’re here to help you avoid confusion and to delineate your words and logos from the competition. Here’s how we’ll help do it:
- Comprehensive Trademark Search Report (Word)
- Comprehensive Trademark Search Report (Logo)
- Comprehensive Trademark Search Report (Word + Logo)
- Federal Trademark Application Preparation (Word)
- Federal Trademark Application Preparation (Logo)
- Federal Trademark Application Preparation (Word + Logo)
Annual Meeting Minutes Services
| Handle your company’s annual meetings properly.
Some corporations, but not all are responsible for fulfilling their corporate responsibilities through hosting annual meetings. These meetings must be summarized, recorded, and stored to ensure the accurate keeping of corporate records. If your state doesn’t require annual meeting minutes, we will let you know. Always stay compliant and avoid the potential pitfalls of not recording your Annual meeting minutes. If your company’s integrity or reputation is being questioned, professionally documented meeting minutes can go a long way in your favor. They paint a picture of all the pertinent information your team, executives, and/or board of directors need to do their job efficiently.
Failing to keep your company’s meeting minutes can open you up to a whole host of problems like tax and personal liability issues. It’s imperative that you stay on top of your companies meeting minutes to avoid any future penalties. Here are a few ways we can help your business keep accurate annual meeting minutes.
- Single Entity Per Year
- Single Entity Multi-Year
- Multiple Entities